A list of things which you should feel comfortable with by this time.
- Creating a new Table in design view.
- Modifying a Table in design view.
- Adding/Editing/Deleting information from a table in data sheet view.
- Creating and modifying a Query in the QBE
- Creating a Form using a Wizard
- Creating/Modifying a Form in design view
- Creating a Report using a Wizard
- Creating/Modifying a Report in design view
- The Relationship window and how to create/modify relationships
- Using the different Query Wizards to create a Cross Tab, Find Duplicates,
and Find Unmatched Queries.
- Comfortable with the different Action Queries (at least in concept of what
they do) Make Table, Append, Update, and Delete.
- Recognize a SQL statement if you saw it. (Don’t need to worry about
writing one yet.)
- Exporting a Table or Query to a different format, Excel, HTML, etc.